Barefoot personal record !

Just to let you know - I'm still doing barefoot running and broke my barefoot personal record on saturday with 21km:  http://connect.garmin.com/activity/336078615 quite demanding route with lots of hills to attack.

Since last autumn for different reasons, other sports has been prioritized. But due to a recent shoulder injury I will now focus primarily on running. The last weeks I've been ramping up from 10-15k per week up to 30-35k per week. The last long run gave me the feedback that a barefoot marathon feels doable. Oslo marathon is 21Sep, and I am now considering signing up !


Kommentarer

  1. Ohhh, thats great news. Barefoot in Oslo marathon.....
    Will you go for any longer training runs, like for ex a 30k ?
    Mr L./.

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar