Nice Long Run together with Mr Legend and Paul (first 12km)



We had a nice long run last week! Me, Mr Legend and Paul. Paul took us to his apartment. That was the first 12km of this route. A fantastic route. Mostly by the water. Just amazing! When we left Paul we continuued running by the water as much as we could.

It was great to run together again. Both me and Mr L are going to run Skövde 6h in a few weeks - hence these kind of runs are needed.

This run as done on a Wednesday. I actually ran 25km this Sunday as well. Smart? I don't know. I just feel thatI need as many long runs as possible in order to build my body for UltraVasan in August.

El Maco

Kommentarer

  1. Agree, it was a nice route into Kungsholmen with minimal big roads & car traffic. :-) !!!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar