Skövde 10 years anniversary March 8th

So, this is year 2014. Time again for Skövde 6-timmars. So sweet and nice that Lifetime runners has two participants on the starting line next weekend :-) !
El Maco  brought this discipline into my consciousness back in 2010.. Thanks man...

I've finished my basic preparation for my 5th Skövde 6-timmars now...
Please, let me share with you my 4years tempo chart below;


Well, you can see it clearly, the fifth hour, for me starting these days approx. after 41km, is the real killer. In 2012, my best year, I managed to mostly stay below 6,30tempo, but rest of the years was a disaster.  My P-breaks in 2012 & 2013 shows up around 30k..... The very last hour is easier, no doubt about that...since then you know it's all over soon :-) !!!!!

As usual you can follow us live on link below. (Start March 8th 10.00AM CET)
http://www.jogg.se/liveresultat

Mr L./.


Kommentarer