Skövde 6-timmars 2014

Once again back in the Swedish metrpole of ultra runners. No less than 180 runners at the starting line this time. Ultra running is here to stay.... Wheater conditions could not be much better, 5-8C , gentle to moderate breeze, but that is not a big problem on a  round-track.

I started up as used to. Passed marathon after appr. 4.06 . I knew to I was still fairly fresh but now the race is on. Two more hours to go with a hell lot of suffering.....I caught up El Maco, gues it was with less then an hour left to go. He was also tired, but not to bad. He had done a much faster Ultra so far, compared to his plan.

With 20 minutes left (I was on 57km then), I understood that if could now force myself up to 6-tempo once again I actually had a chance to break that magical 60km wall.. Just two more 1,5km laps.....
This time it worked, it was terrible, every single part of my body screamed to my, stop, stop,stop........
Happy but allmost dead, Reima shooted of his gun and I fell down, after 60,10km.......

My biggest congrats also to El Maco, he acatually polished his 6hous ATH with approx. 2,5km... we are now waiting for his story :-)

Mr L./.




Kommentarer

  1. Tjo Ho! Fantastic race Mr. Legend! Congratulations!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fantastic Mr Legend! So impressive to see you during the last laps! You did everything rigt the last 15 minutes! So happy that you finally smashed the 60km mark!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar