Lidingö Ultra 2014

Today I suffered all the way from 7th km to goal.... Plantar fasciit is the correct name for what I now have have under my right foot....(actually an injury of the muscle hold into the heal....) Anyway I like this event so much that I couldn't stop. Worst was downhill and on flat ground where it hurted like a stick from a knife...

Timewise I was on 2.56 up to 30km and physically felt so fresh.... but after that the pain increased and increased over time..... So back on Lidingövallen after 5h 16min, I understand that this shitty injury costed me at least 10 minutes extra today....

Anyway I am happy for my 40th completed long run race. Now it's all about recovery... As it feels today Sthlm Marathon is gone by the wind this year... but I hope I am wrong :-) !!!!


My toast today is for El Maco.
He did his first LU as a preparation for Ultra Vasan in August .....
He was superfresh after the race when we met. :-) !!!
L./.


Kommentarer