Stockholm Marathon 2014

So, after some consultation and a pair of "gel-heel" inholes I was actually able to run Stockholm  marathon without to much of pain.  It took me 3 hours 56 minutes this time, far from an optimal race, but most important, I don't feel so bad afterwards :-) !

I am so happy for that, but I also realize that I am still not cured. This plantar fasciit inflammation is still there, but not at all so bad as it was after Lidingö Ultra.....

Of course I have also to congratulate El Maco once agian. Given his race shedule this year, with two bike-races in between LU and Sthlm Marathon, he did them all .....

Now time again to consentrate on my second Fotrally... As I feel right now today, I will be there, can't give up this crazy thing. Ok, I will reconsider after a 5-10hours test walk next weekend :-) !

For Extra "Sthlm Marathon 2014" bonus Video :-):-) ,  please visit Mr Legends world below :-) .....
https://redkonet-public.sharepoint.com/mr-legends-World

L./.

Kommentarer

  1. Congratulations on another great race!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks.... feel ok even after recovery run and stretching yesterday.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks.... feel ok even after recovery run and stretching yesterday.

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar