Fotrally 2014 Summary

My second fotrally was better than my first one. I was not so tired in the morning hours when we reached Södertälje (thanks to the Coffee I brought).
I did improve on all my ten points improvement list from last year, but that didn't give more than 1h 32min more endurance :-) .


It's still a mystery to me why I get so terribly stiff in my calfs and back quadriceps. My feets where not so bad compared last year,
but still they did hurt last two hours.

The social aspect of the rally was great. So much nice walkers out there, most of participants where openminded and shared their own experiences....
A real boost was when Nykvarns municipally offered us warm coffee and bun just before arrival to Nykvarn....

For the first time I did make it all the way to the second support-station. I did well there. I did practise the equipment & food change before the race. (one new plastic bag with all necessary stuff in there for every 6hours.....Do I need to tell you that the 18 & 24 hours plastic bag was a pure waste for me once agian :-) !!!!!
Me and  my neighbour's working collegue Thomas W, decided in common to break the rally after 12h 33minutes....... that was a relief .....but I am in for sure next year again.

Congrats to all of the participants, and extra cred. for those of you who made 40hours and above.
You are Fotrally-legends ........
L./.

Kommentarer

  1. Congrats on another impressive event!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks....this is so far from running you can get
    I guess. Please let me know if you hear about similar
    challanges in US. Next thing here is that a first national team
    will soon be appointed......

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar