Borlänge 6-timmars 2017





Borlänge 6-timmars 2017
It was a great day - sun was shining - but windy. Mr Hurricane was about to run his second 6-hour race in two weeks.

The start was ok for me. I kept the 5:47 pace during the first 10km. I passed 2 hour mark at 20.2km and the 3 hour mark at 30.0km. After 3.5 hours I was totally drained of energy. Tired, legs were tired, calfs were tired, motivation was gone. I passed marathon distance at appr 4h 20 min. Mr Legend and El Krillo were super nice support during the entire race and I stopped for 5 minutes to talk to them and eat a Risi Frutti. After this I actually got more energy. My pace curve (third picture below) shows an amazing pace increase during the last hour.

All-in-all. The best Borlänge 6-hours for me so far (my third). So amazing to have Mr Hurricane together on the track and first class support of El Krillo and Mr Legend!

We will be back!





El Maco and Mr Hurricane - March 2017











Mr Hurricane - April 2010




El Maco pace graph


Kommentarer