Adelsö Munsö marathon long run Sep 8th Invitation

 
Invitation to Adelsö - Munsö marathon long run  Saturday Sep 8th 2012
 
I am happy to invite to a nice long run out on the country roads on Adelsö and Munsö. Marre & Tobbe will join by car and setting up service stations on 8 places along the course (yellowmarked in map below). Climb off is possible anywhere (Marre & Tobbe pick you up in car or you have bus nr 311-312 to Brommaplan along the whole route.
After this long run a good meal and some fresh beers will be served in Träkvista for those who like to join.......  :-)   For detailed detailed schedule see below the map. 

1. You will be picked up at Brommaplan (taxistation) at 11.00 sharp
2. Transport to Adelsö ferry via Vävnadsvägen (Träkvista)
3. Departure from Sjöängen Adelsöfärjan 12.30 
4. Long run start on Adelsö 12.50 (Tempo max 5.45 since Adelsö is partly hilly terrain on a very small asphalt road)
5. Back to Adelsö färjan after 21,4km approx. at 14.51
6. Adelsö ferry back to Munsö at 15.00
7. Long run part 2 start Munsö-Sjöängen towards Nyckelby 15.10
8. 42,2km reached at Ekerö kyrkväg approx 17.10 (in 5,45tempo) 17.16 (in 6,00tempo) 17.21 (in 6.15tempo)
9. Transport to Vävnadsvägen 10 (Träkvista) for shower & relax during the whole Munsö run whenever you like to climb off.
10. Dinner served in Träkvista at 18.30

(Busses from Träkvista to Brommaplan (177,301,309,311,312) every 15minute until midnight...just a couple of minutes walk from Vävnadsvägen 10)

Phone Marre/Tobbe +46702783130
Phone Mr L +46733258511

Warm welcome........







Kommentarer

  1. Mr L ! fantastic, I wish I could join...but I'm probably not in the city this day, and I'm certainly not yet ready for such a long run.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Don't hesitate to join if you are in Sthlm next weekend. You can climb off everywhere (10k , 15k , 21,4k......) and go with Marre & Tobbe .....

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks, I will seriously consider that ! This is too cool to miss...

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow! Mr W! Please come and join us! Would be so cool to have you there! In your super cool Luna sandals!

    Kent - what is the entrance fee for the race? I can pay whatever it costs! You know - a lot of people arranging the race - water, etc.

    I would also like to know if there will be things to eat during the stations. I would love to have something.

    A dream for me would be to have Risifrutti. Maybe 2 or 3 ones. Every second station. Is that possible?

    SvaraRadera
  5. That is taken, please come with your suggestions and we'll fix it. Risifrutti is in now :-)

    SvaraRadera
  6. I'm working on a solution to be able to join. There are still several bricks that has to come in place.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oaho, that would be so cool !
    Accomodation = no problems, you can come and leave whenever you like at Vävnadsvägen this weekend 10 :-)

    SvaraRadera
  8. I am in! Even though i will probably not mange to run more than 10-15 km.

    Mr. 3:19:57 come back this weekend on demand.
    (Remember i have gained some pounds, so be nice!!!)

    SvaraRadera
  9. My god! This is too good to be true! The only real runner in the communicty will show up again! I honestly totally love it! Mr 3:19:57 - the true running legend! I love the fact to run 10 or 15km with you. We will run slow but that will not stop you from showing you perfect stride!

    Amazing! This was the best news this week so far!

    Now Mr W - commit!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Ok, great Junior !
    You have a perfect possibility to jump into the car with Tobbe, Marre & hopefully Philip at Lindbyvägen (13km or 18km)

    K./.

    SvaraRadera
  11. I'm in ! I can't wait until Saturday. Mr L, this beats everything I can compare with ! But don't expect me to do much more than 15km. So maybe I can join the only true and legendary runner (Mr. 3:19:57) at dropoff.
    My calves are a bit sore ( after my runner "hype" the last weeks ) so I hope they will be good for Saturday. We (me and my son) are coming from southern suburbs (probably by bus/train) on Saturday morning. Are there by any chance anyone else coming from that area ?

    SvaraRadera
  12. Oaho, that's so cool !

    Most welcome, I have arranged for a pick up at Brommaplan 11.00, but as I understood Jr, he will go by car to Ekerö, so he is also an alternative I guess....
    Let me do some thinking !

    SvaraRadera
  13. Mr. Legend, the Event Organizer! I love it! I am bummed I won't be able to join you guys! Please share a recap and photos on LR!

    SvaraRadera
  14. Hehe, thanks Mr USC !

    I can promise you some sweet evidence of this happening tomorrow. Also great thanks for a nice evening with you and your fam. at El Macos garden party.....

    My son Tobias will be the "Paparazzi-photograph" & who knows, perhaps we can go for a small dogma-video as well.....

    But just now when writing to you El Maco is heavily delayed back from Kiev this weekend, so I feel sorry for him. I may offer him a seat in the service car instead tomorrow :-)

    Mr L./.

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar