My Luna Sandals

On request, here is what I ordered:



Coming from pure barefoot, the 6mm sole is my preferred model. It gives really nice barefoot feeling along with protection from sharp stones etc, which adds the comfort to the running. But I don't know what a new beginner would prefer. The price is not so scary, so that's why I ordered both versions as a test. Today, I would not have ordered the 10mm, as I think that I don't need that extra protection.

These are the Do It Yourself sandals, and anyone who can run can make them. I was a bit reluctant to order leather laces, but I took a chance and don't regret that. The leather laces, in particular the 3/8 inch are very comfortable.

He, he, I must warn you that these sandals looks  a bit "feminine", however this doesn't bother a cave man like me. I put them on today when going to the grossery for shopping. My wife looked at my feet/sandals and smiled a little embarrased - and said....(cannot be qouted in this blog).

Hope this gives you an idea of it and that the picture is readable !

Kommentarer

  1. HeHeHe, I can absolutely imageing the look from the "local heroes" here on Ekerö if I should wear apair of those Sandals ...... That in itself should be worth the price:-)

    Cool, great thanks for input !!!
    L./.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks Mr W! Now try to make everyting you can in order to show up on Saturdays Ekerö run! All of a sudden you are the front runner - the man of the blog - the hero of barefoot running. Distance and pace doesn't matter anymore - the sandals is the cool thing of 2012.

    So show up and let us all see them in action!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar