October 6 - Kungsängen 10k / 21.1k / Marathon / Ultra Marathon Invitation

Hi Everyone



This invitation is for everyone that wants to run on a new 400m track in Kungsängen IP on October 6. The facilities are top notch and I think we can expect to have some very nice hours running together.

I will of course provide you with top service when it comes to drinks and food. I will serve water, sport drink, coffee, energy bars, candy, chocolate, risi frutti, and other good stuff. You don´t have to bring anything yourself.




I will start to run at 08:00. But for those of you that don´t want to run 6 hours you can come anytime you want. It would be cool if people will drop in during the morning time. I know that Mr Legend needs to finish as soon as possible. He will try to run a marathon and will start at 08:00. So feel free to drop in whenever you want but personally I will finish at 15:00 (at the latest).


If you drive by car you will take E18. Second exit at Kungsängen (Brunna). You will see Kungsängen IP to your left when you exit the highway. If you can´t find it  - give me a call. 

If you arrive by train you will first go to Kungsängen Pendeltåg. After that change to bus. The closest bus station is Rönnbärsvägen (appr 400m walk from bus stop to Kungsängen IP).

So who wants to join? You don´t have to sign up but its nice from a planning perspective to know more or less how many will join and what distance approximately you will run (in order to plan drinks and food).

Any specific things you want to have during the run? Please let me know! Anything else?

Really looking forward to a great day of running. Personally I will try to run somewhere between 5-7 hours. 

El Maco


Kommentarer

  1. So cool, tanks for the invitation. I'll be there, and hopefully Tobbe as well. It fits me perfect to be out there on the field tracks at latest 08.00.

    It's a very fun and practical thing that we can drop in when we like :-) :-)


    Mr L./.

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar