Ultra boom on LR !

Hi all !

I have now signed up for Växjö 12h (see link under "in focus now"). There are actually not so many 12h run at all, so this opportunity I could not resist. Of course the Ultra festival in Skövde has it  (and I guess I will try that one as well in the future :-) .  Here "on the field tracks of Värendsvallen, you can choose between 1h , 6h or 12h run..... That's supercool :-)

El Maco & El Fernan, can it be true as I've heard of, that you are also planning for the run "Personliga rekordens tävling" in Växjö ??

Tell us about your plans, all the details now please, tempo disposals, equipment etc, etc........

So my earlier plans to set up an Ekerö Ultra 80km, will now be postponed until springtime 2013.
Anyway, the concept with easy climb off,s and "join as long as you like" that we had on Adelsö-Munsö long run was so nice, that it can be used again, even for a longer Ultra :-)

Mr L./.


Kommentarer

  1. Excellent! Yesterday I signed up as well! 12 hours - here we come! First - a stop in Kungsängen October 6 - more details will come.

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar