Växjö via Kungsängens IP

So, extremely late but anyway, here comes Mr L,s nice story from  Kungsängen IP field track long run event on Oct 6th.

We had a fantastic day together in sunshine and temp. from +5C in the morning up to +11C when I left after lunch.  For me it was the first time ever performing a long run on field track, a good experience and teaser for Växjö 12h "Personliga rekordens tävling" , that we will go for next weekend.

I managed around 43km in a quite variated tempo. My immediate reflection was that it so social to run together this way. You can have a nice time together even if you choose different pace......

El Maco's posting below gives all the nice details that I won't repeat, but please check the restaurant service table..... that was a 5star table.....


  Mr L./.

Kommentarer

  1. Thanks Mr L! It was a really nice day and super preparation for the 12h run on October 27.

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar