Skövde 6-timmars - March 9, 2013

Meddelande från Kent Ohlsson:
Skövde 2013. Done with my forth 6hours run in Skövde. This year was a pretty cold event,
also with quite strong winds.... A total mental colaps hit me between 31 and 38km.
Happy anyway that I could come back in ok rytm last two hours. I reached 58km.
 I could not at all challange Last years 59.5km but the conditions was better for me in2012...
As usual a great event by Team Ultra Sweden...
Om du har problem med att visa det här meddelandet kan du kopiera och klistra in följande i webbläsaren:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/qJicqW0pRVrCGbdlTvLVT9MTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=email
Dela foton och få meddelanden när dina vänner delar foton.Skaffa ett kostnadsfritt konto på Picasa webbalbum.

Kommentarer

  1. Congratulation Mr. Legend! You are the ultra man!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great thanks..
    It's crazy I know... I Guess I've done about 200 laps over 4 years in this small park in Skövde (Each lap = 1200m)...

    SvaraRadera
  3. Congratulations Mr Legend! I love the fact that you do these runs every year! An impressive race and next year you will get the five year medal!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar