Lidingö Ultra 2013 resumé

LIDINGÖ ULTRA 50k  2013

It's not that easy to write anything trustwothy any longer when comes to my LU,s.
This was my forth ultra out in there in the terrain on Lidingö. You could blame me
for beeing doped, but to be honest I can absolutely not explain what happend this day.
To go from 5.33 back in 2010 down to 5.20 last year, that is all logical, but yesterday's 5.02.50,
without any cramp tendencies at all, that is to much to understand...


If you have ever run Lidingöloppet, you know how it looks like....a partly super-challanging heavy trail.
Just to mention something, let's take my 30k, passed after 2.54, that would give at least me a fairly OK
"Lidingölopp". Then back again to Grönsta gärde (after leaving the nice 5hour pace-maker guy behind),
passing 40k at 3.59, I understood that I have now enetered into some kind of "runners high ala Mr W" mode.
Just imaging that once in a lifetime beeing able to hold on these last 10k (that is not 10, rather 9,5), in 64 minutes,
without any, any, any cramp at all.....

You may say that this is a cliché, but super honestly I don't care so much any longer about time,
it's of much more importance to me that I am still fresh after my runs, and that I don't get injured.....
Today I feel perfect, I am not totally broken, and I will go for more ultras like this, I just love it :-) :-)

Mr L./.

Kommentarer